Joe Cilliers heads up the banking and collection division
We are experienced in banking law and have attended to various legal issues in the banking field.
We are also on the panel of a major bank to attend to their vehicle and asset foreclosures and collections and we therefore have the infrastructure and know how to proceed on such matters on an extremely affordable and speedy basis. We are in a position to attend to all vehicle, asset and finance related issues in respect of the collection of outstanding balances and attend to the repossessions of vehicles and assets efficiently and pro-actively based on the firm’s experience and expertise on current collections in this field;
The firm’s staff compliment is such that it is more than experienced and has excess capacity to take on substantial volumes. We constantly ensure that we meet the needs and demands of clients.
We also attend to home loan foreclosures for a major bank
We attend, by way of example, to the following, but not limited thereto:
- home loan foreclosures in respect of individuals and affordable housing;
- foreclosure matters, from date of receipt of instructions throughout the execution process (defended and undefended matters);
- personal and business lending collection matters;
- all vehicle, asset and finance related issues in respect of the collection of outstanding balances and attending to the repossessions of vehicles and assets;
- higher exposure matters in relation to vehicle, asset and finance;