Carel Le Roux heads up the aviation department
- We have expertise in aviation law.
- Since 1993 to current date we carry out the legal services for an International Airport company.
- Not only do we attend to their legal requirements but we also carry out legal services for various operators at the airport.
- Our fields of expertise in aviation law include but are not limited to:
– acquisitions of land for expansion;
– advice on liability claims in respect of cargo, hull, third parties and passengers;
– advice regarding insurance claims;
– commercial litigation;
– competition commission complaints;
– development agreements;
– drafting of all dry and wet lease agreements;
– interpretation agreements;
– interpretation and drafting of insurance policies; and
– purchase agreements.