CHARLOTTE LE ROUX
Partner, Notary and Conveyancer
B Proc (UNISA)
Charlotte heads up the Conveyancing and Property Department.
Charlotte is a partner in the firm and heads up the conveyancing department.
Charlotte was admitted as an attorney in 1998. She was admitted as a Conveyancer during 2001 and admitted as a Notary during 2008.
Charlotte specialises in property law and all aspects of conveyancing related matters.
We are on a leading bank’s panel for conveyancing related services.
In particular, Charlotte attends to the following conveyancing related matters:
- Notarial Tie Agreements – registration and cancellations;
- Antenuptial contracts;
- Authentication of documents for use outside RSA;
- Deceased estate transfers;
- Insolvent estate transfers;
- Donation transfers;
- Transfers ito the Prevention of Organised Crime Act;
- Servitudes – registrations, changes and cancellations;
- Usufructs – registrations and cancellations;
- Registration and cancellation of title conditions;
- Opening and registration of Townships and sectional title schemes;
- Foreclosure transfers (sale in execution) (bank panel attorney);
- Bond cancellations – Legal, Pre-legal, Deceased and Special (bank panel attorney);
- Bond registrations (bank panel attorney);
- Easysell transfers, cancellations and bonds (bank panel attorney).