Raneesha was admitted as an attorney in 2009 and a Conveyancer in 2014. She specialises in Property Law and all aspects of conveyancing related matters.
She holds a LLB degree from the University of the KwaZulu-Natal and a Certificate in Practice Management.
She joined the practice in 2016 as an associate of the firm.
Raneesha’s experience includes property related work as well as conducting real estate due diligence investigations, drafting and advising on property related agreements.
Raneesha focuses on:-
- Transfers for both commercial and residential properties;
- Deceased estate transfers;
- Insolvent estate transfers;
- Donation transfers;
- Registration and cancellation of title conditions;
- Transfers in respect of sale in executions;
- Bond registration;
- Bond cancellation;
- Easysell transfers;
- Upliftment of interdicts.